Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just WOW!

On Pinterest I ran across this image, which at first just drew an "oh, that's pretty" and then I read the caption. "Woven glass?! What?!"  Was my next response followed my the immediate need to see more. So I clicked on it, as one does on Pinterest, and it took me to this blog post by Cathy Milliken, and then I clicked again and wound up here. Eric Markow and Thom Norris are amazing! They actually create pieces of art by weaving glass, everything from small bowls to 5' standing sculptures. How could I NOT want to share this? This just blows my mind. Here are a few more images of their work (click on the images and they will take you to their sources):

  



And a video interview with the artists.


Really amazing. Hope you all enjoy their work too!

No comments:

Post a Comment